Where do you post your pictures on the web?

OK, I'm about to give up on Webshots and move somewhere else. Does anyone have any recommendations? I have loved webshots as it seems so user friendly to me. I like the fact that you can downsize your pictures right on the site and post here without going thru so many steps (which I could never figure out). Any suggestions???:o

I use www.flickr.com

I like it a lot more than webshots...less ads and I think easier to organize and looks more professional. You can either use their free service which limits amount of space you use or pay like 25 bucks for a year for unlimited space. They also have groups you can join and you can tag your photos as well.....they also have a blogging link which I havent looked into yet but I should.

Well, just when I was about to pull the plug on Webshots, I was able to upload another shot, so if I keep trying to get one at a time onto my webshots, I'll be done by 2009!! LOL I think that they could hear me at the home office and knew that I was just about out of patience. I've added a 2nd pic to "Barb's 9-Patch Forever" post. :D

Archived