Forum Cleaning

Most people will hit the reply button and post that the item is sold. So you you need to read the WHOLE thread to find out if the item you want has been sold.

I have seen several people inquire about a classified item that is several months old asking if the item is still available...usually if the person would just read the last several posts to that thread they will see that the person selling the item REPLIED to her own post that the item was sold.

Also alot of people who end up selling their machines very rarely keep posting or even comming to this site after the item was sold. So when you see several people asking if the item has sold and there was no response given from the original poster than yes the item is sold.

APQS doesn't have the time to clean up the classified area because they are too busy answering questions and helping macine owners when questions come up on the other boards. The classifieds were put in place on the honor system meaning that who ever place the ads be responsible enough to post or update the topic line that the item has been sold.

Sorry if this doesn't help you with the frustration you are having sifting through the classified forum...it's just is what it is.

Good luck in finding what you are looking for.

I think they can edit their original post.. and if so, they could add SOLD to either the heading, or use the enter key 3 or 4 times and post the word SOLD a couple lines before the description appears.. if they are staying.. can understand those not coming back missing it, though it would be nice if they would. Those trading up or going to another machine and staying, could deal with their ads, up front. I think.

RitaR

Archived