Myrna's Training in Virginia

Myrna is on her way home after spending 2 days here training some of us Virginia quilters. Day one was "Fowl Proof Feathers" and today was "Just Do It" freehand.

This was so much fun....what a great group of ladies. Most of us did not know each other before today.

And, we learned so much and hope to do it again soon. The east coast does not get the big name trainers often, so we were so glad to be able to spend time with a pro.

I'm attaching two pictures....because two of us had to take turns taking the picture.....we didn't have a wandering tourist in the area to snap it for us.

post--13461900161083_thumb.jpg

This is Myrna walking down the pier to let us ladies know that break is over.

The liittle apartment you see is where Myrna spent the two nights she was here.

She saw fish, ducks, osprey, herons, cranes, a bald eagle, and of course my two doggies.

post--13461900161784_thumb.jpg

Sounds like you girls had fun. Sorry I couldn't make it. Grandson is going into the service and we are having a family reunion for him in Calif. Had to get some of these quilts out of here before I leave. I keep telling me that customers come first. What a wonderful place you live in Georgene. How do you get any work done? I'm really going to miss the country here in VA. I'm retiring to the desert. No in-between for me.

I had a wonderful time during our class with Myrna. The class was great and what fun we had. Georgene is a great hostess, thank you again. I can't wait to attend another class or get together with the Virginia girls and Myrna. If you haven't taken one of Myrna's classes you're missing out, not to mention getting her DVD's to enhance what we learned.

Thank you Myrna for providing us East Coasters with your classes.

Many thanks to Georgene for her hospitality and having me into her studio and home. I had such a great time and it was awesome getting to know all the girls. Thank you all for coming to spend your time with me. I look forward to the next set of classes there again as well as other areas in the east. If any of you are interested in classes let em know by phone or email. I am amazed by how many places I can be in 4 hours here in the East. Let's Just Do It. Thanks into you all. I look forward to getting to know all of you better.

Hugs, Myrna

Archived