I just want to say - this is the BEST group of friends ever!

Have to agree!! This place is the best!!! I check it out first thing in the morning with my tea and last thing at night.... and several times during the day, if possible!!! I really do feel like you guys are my dear friends!! Can't wait to really meet someday!!! hugs!! linda

Hi everyone,

I'm not having a great day. My current "arrggh" is the credit card machine here at the shop. I've been here for 2.5 hours, on the phone with 2 very nice men, at least one is in Kentucky. Still not working, and I'm ready to throw the thing out the door. Thankfully, no customers have come in wanting to use their credit cards!

So, what do I do when I'm stressed? I turn to you for sympathy, knowing full well that you can't fix the goofy machine, but that you will at least offer condolences, or a sledgehammer to beat the thing with.

Beth

Hi Bonnie,

Better make it the 10lber. Bigger is better right?

I have to say that I've now had the pleasure of taking to 4 of the nicesest gentlemen in Knoxville, TN (Sorry, I said Kentucky earlier). Anyway, to quote McCoy from Star Trek (I'm dating myself!) "It's dead, Jim." Thankfully, I've been able to pass the buck on to Wendy, the owner, and had a chance to talk with Shana who also offered sympathy. By the way, she needs chicken soup and Vit. C, she's got a nasty sounding cold!

Have a lovely day/evening everyone, I'm off to quilt!

Beth

I agree this is the bestest group ever! And Mary Beth oh yes its better than soap opera. I feel guilty I have new tvs but oh no I come here and read ...forgot those things! My son even commented...are they ever turned on?!! Geesh why I got apqs forums!

Most of the time I'm just lurking, reading, and smiling. But I feel I have come to know most of you just from here! I loved meeting some of you last May.

I know I need the psychologist! I think this forum is my home!

Oh YELLLL! I love this place and all of YOU!

Liz

Hey you all. I agree about this group!! You are the best!

I am on the Gammill forum, which is good for all the technical stuff but it's so dry..no fun there. You'd never hear about climbing clamydia and humping in the front yard there. It probably wouldn't get on the site at all.:D The moderator is a really nice lady but I think some of the other people would object.

One time a mom posted a photo of her 14 y/o son who had been missing from home (Alaska) for 3 days.She asked if others would pass it on to other forums.

Would you believe one of the members got really ticked saying it should have been put on email as it wasn't quilt related! She's no longer a member since she was apparently reprimanded theu email by the moderator.

Just can't fathom you all saying anything about it like that. I their defense, though, one lady's house burned down and several people offered to help restock her new sewing room when they rebuild.

Anyway...add mine to the group...((((((hug))))))))

Archived