Last two Quilts of Valor

These two quilts were sent to me by Pat S. in Sanger, TX to be quilted and given to Quilts of Valor.. She really did a nice job on the piecing, and I think I did well on the quilting..

Will deliver them to a drop off point next week..

RitaR

post--13461900303424_thumb.jpg

Rita

Sorry, I thought because your DH was holding the quilt that this was the one that he did. I love the quilt and you did a great job on it. I have been so encouraged by the reports back from the soldiers who have recieved them and those giving them out in the hospitals. We have Father Francis Machis (SP) sorry I am not sure I have his name spelled right but anyway he gives us reports frequently on all the qults we send to him and used to give us pics too but now they say they can't do that anymore. It was nice seeing who got the quilts. I am getting ready to put a quilt on the frame for QOV next. Jeanne

Many thanks ladies.. my head not only fat but starting to float, too.. doubly an air head.. ROFL.

I wish I knew more about how to contact the contact person at Womac Hospital at Fort Bragg, NC.. would love to see a presentation ceremony and meet some of the guys..

If anyone has suggestions on who to contact, or what office.. we were Air Force and the Lingo is Different in the Army, so I would really appreciate help with this..

I think the local civilian hospital said it would be thru their Community Service Dept. , but that's not Army, Air Force, etc.

I really loved working on these two quilts.. need to get himself started on another one. he says he's only interested in piecing, not quilting, not binding.. LOL he's changing his mind. I have the fabric for two QoV and both can be made by 2 people at the same time, as there are definate 2 colorways in each..

Anyway...

Thanks for sweet praise.. and God Bless

RitaR

Rita! That's a wonderful quilt! Great job on the quilting!

How are you feeling? I had had some shots in my back years ago, not the operation you had, but to alleviate my lower back/leg pain.... It was a few years later I found out my hip joint had deteriorated with the chronic movement (getting in and out of my car 30+ times a day). I pray this helps and restores you to good health!

Archived