New Millie giveaway!

lkl

well....I am not quilting yet because of rotator cuff surgery......but then I thought...ummm...controls on Millie on the front....not like on Lucey....so I registered....then I saw that you will be disqualified if you register twice in one day....well....I only register once....but I am getting old...and last time....a few times...I could not remember if I had registered and there was a message that I had already registered that day....so....I will get a calendar and mark each day when I register to make sure I do not break the rules!!!!!!!   hope I can get back to quilting soon....I can scratch the top of my head now with my hand.....still can't move it straight out in front of me or to the side without cheating.....doing my PT twice a week and my home exercises twice daily...it does take a lot of time....but  ssslllloooowwwwllllyyyyy getting better....Lin

Well, earlier I posted that I couldn't find the post. I went on FB and found the post, and registered....and we all know I am going to win David!!! So I was just reading all of your posts and couldn't find mine. I started to respond, and there was my message....I forgot to post. I need a nap.

I really need to win this!  My husband says I should stop torturing myself. Every single time they do a new Millie giveaway I enter daily. I'm convinced that some day I will win, then I'm so disappointed when Dawn makes the winning call and my phone doesn't ring. He has to live with my pouting for a week! 

Archived