Need fun and funky ideas

HELP!!

I need some fun and funky ideas to do in the white border of this quilt. The quilt is for a 2 year old boy and has lots of fun fabrics. I will be using some varigated thread in the white border, but I'm having trouble coming up with ideas because I want to include the "teeth" on either side of the border in the design.

Thanks..

Deb

post--1346189769685_thumb.jpg

Deb,

I would just make miniature creatures like in the quilt and quilt their outlines in the border. If you aren't good at freehand stitching, use paper like Golden Threads to stitch thru. I like to take an idea from the quilt itself and use it in the border for a kid.

Char

Thanks ladies for the ideas. I finished the quilt last night and it is really cute. The customer was very pleased. This was my first custom quilt and I've only had my long arm since October so I was nervous about quilting it. If time permits, I'll try to post a picture tonight.

My daughter is getting married on Friday. Her fiance's family is coming to my house tomorrow. Then my family is coming to my house for Christmas. So I'll have a full of 10-15 people between tomorrow and next Monday. Unless I get the picture posted tonight, it probably wont happen.

Archived