Need a little Sunshine today?

JoAnnHoffman

Hay JoAnn

We could use a little sunshine up my way, the storm blow in at 9am this morning and now it's 11 and we already have at least 20cm of snow, it is not going to stop till late tonight, on my way home from my studio I drove past snow drifts on the road taller then my car!!! All the kids are home, but the wind is toooo strong for any out door fun so it looks like a day of junk food:P Hot Choc:D and Christmas movies;) If by chance you get a little sunshine over your way.... maybe you could send it my way:cool: Have a good one....

Sue you are not playing fair because you are sending it our way! It hasn't started just yet but it is coming. We're hoping for less than a foot! Hopefully no more ice as we are still recovering. We're in for another snow on Sunday and then a third on Christmas Eve. I better be able to get to the store soon or my daughter is going to think I don't love her!

Hay Heidi

My mommy always told me I should share:P Even if it means sending the wonderful snow to all my local longarmers LOL We to are in for more snow on Sunday... hopefully not as much but we'll have to wait and seeeeeeee. I have to say though... it will be nice to have a white Christmas and I can just keep reminding myself that on Jan 2 I will be head to warmer locations, first Houston then sunny Florida!!!! Hay if you want I'll pick you up on the way by LOL :cool:

Well don't worry about sending anymore Sue we got our share last night.......about 12 inches and more coming Sat. ARGGGGG!!!!! Snowblower here we come again!! BTW you can stop and pick me up Sue on you way to Houston.....I will be available!! ;);)

I love your panto graph JoAnn.....I'll have to buy it for myself since today is my Birthday. Guess I'll have to wrap it myself to .......huh??? :D

Renae Gamel

Sue I'd love to come and help you and Karen out and thaw out! The snow just started to fly and boy is it coming quickly. One minute nothing next it is white! Looks like I'm in for the day! Good thing cause it isn't a pretty picture. I ran out to the post office this morning and giggled at myself as I walked by and saw myself in the mirror but hey I was really comfortable! Thankfully I didn't run into anybody I knew. Everybody stay safe and warm!

Ahh! Sunshine! We've been having some cold but clear (sunny) days up here in the Great White North Country, but with the days being so short this time of year, the sun only likes to smile on me for aabout 5 hours or so in mid day, but oh that sun is so shiny when it's out!!! :cool:

Have a great day, everyone!

You too, JoAnn. Thanks for the sunshine. You are a ray of sunshine, my friend.

Archived