Met Sandra D today!

Ahh, shucks! (now red faced) LOL

I really enjoyed lunch with Kim, and especially, our long conversation. In spite of the icy roads (mainly at Kim's end of the drive), we finally got to meet each other. Hopefully, we will be able to get together again in the spring, and probably will connect at MQX this year.

Shana, Kim may be coming to Alaska in a year or so, and I told her about my detour to Fairbanks last winter. I had such a great time with you that weekend (and must come back for another appletini :)).

Oh ouch, Sandra Dee is gone????? I didn't know that! :o

Our Sandy is pretty cool herself, so well traveled and adventureous! ;)

It was really nice, 'no meet a new person awardness' just someone you've met and chatted with and the conversation just flows! :cool:

Bonnie you and Heidi get together sometimes and NY isn't that far from here, maybe we can arrange something in the summer?????

Originally posted by kimmiequilts

Bonnie you and Heidi get together sometimes and NY isn't that far from here, maybe we can arrange something in the summer?????

I know that Sandy is in Philly, but where are you at....maybe this will work, but until then I know I will be at MQX for the WHOLE week, and Heidi might be convinced to come for a day or two...or maybe even just overnight... with the wedding in May, she's going to be a bit busy.

I have a wedding the week of MQX so I won't be there again this year! :( My oldest DS gets wed on the 18th to a wonderful girl! I am busy with this wedding even tho' I'm the Mom of the Groom and my DSis who is just 3 yrs younger than me is having breast cancer surgery 1/26. Any prayers for Celene to get thru this and heal would be greatly appreciated! :)

I live north of Philly and will gladly drive up to NY, I've driven up to Watertown by myself so it's do-able!

I live north of Philly and will gladly drive up to NY, I've driven up to Watertown by myself so it's do-able!

Well you drove right past me and then past Heidi...so I guess we could make this work yet....Heidi has a WAY better set up than I do. My machine is so old you guys wouldn't know how to run it....Heidi has the Millie.

Maybe this summer after all the weddings are done and I'm back from my vacation we can do this....your more than welcome to come here, spare room with king sized bed...will have to keep cat out though she thinks this room is hers, and we can play on my machine, even as old as it is....and then we can go shop hopping and then visit further north...it would be fun.

Lancaster, boy that takes me back. We spent the day in Lancaster, saw horse and buggys and even had a dance at the YMCA.

Of course, that was many years ago. Lancaster was the only liberty we got when I went to Navy boot camp in Bainbridge, Maryland. December 1968 - Feb 1969.

Kimmie - weddings are wonderful. I only have boys but mothers of the grooms still have plenty of stuff to do. I will include Celene in my prayers.

I am included, we are hosting the rehearsal dinner, helping with the food and gifts for the shower and helping to pay for the reception. My biggest problem is a dress/gown. I HATE dresses, really really do!

My son who is getting married lives in Lancaster. When are you going to be there Heidi? Maybe I could meet you there that day. I usually make it a day trip, but stayed last year for classes.

As to the summer trip it'd be great! We can plan on a date after Bonnie's vacation!

Shana, I sent you a U2U, I went to Watertown for my Mille training with Judy Allen.

Kim...If you plan to drive up to visit Bonnie and Heidi, could I tag along? I will certainly share the expenses with you. Gas, hotel, whatever. It would be so much fun!

I go to Lancaster once or twice a year with a friend. We hop from shop to shop and restaurant to restaurant. LOL It's a nice day trip from Philadelphia.

I will be at MQX all week, too. It will be great to meet Bonnie, Heidi, Dianne (DB), Linda Steller and whoever else is planning to go. I am really looking forward to the show.

Congratulations to Heidi and Kim on your up-coming weddings. How wonderful! I have one married daughter and 4 unmarried sons. So, I have the potential for more weddings, and more grandchildren:). (I have 2 grandchildren now.)

Sandy, Of course you are included in any trip up to NY to meet Bonnie, Heidi and whoever else we can! :cool:

When you girls come, there isn't a need for a hotel unless you really want one. I have plenty of spare space to put people...you can get cozzy and share the upstair bedroom with the HUGE California King bed or one up and one down ( and there is even the hide-a-bed)....you are more than welcome to stay here...and I'm a dang good cook too!!!!!

Archived