Need help with address for QOV

Saundra, I volunteer to quilt QOV quilts.

Are the quilts your wanting to send already quilted? Or are they "tops"?????

I need to ask, because QOV pairs you up with a partner (so to speak) and if you've quilted them, they should go back to the one who'll put binding, the label on the back, and ship it where it needs to go.

Bonnie is correct, plz go to www.QOV.com

I believe the contact gal is Julie.

Both Sheri and Bonnie are correct but I know that the American Hero Quilts group is in Washington state. I think they ship quilts nationwide though but I could be wrong about this.

I've done both QOV and American Hero Quilts.

The American Hero Quilts will send you the top, backing, batting and binding. You can quilt it and then return it for someone else to bind it or you can bind it before returning it. Whichever you prefer. Only cost to you (other than your quilting) is for the shipping to return the quilt(s) to them.

Each group is great and provides a wonderful service to our Heros in the military!

(((hugs))) to all you quilt for either of these groups.:)

The quilts I have ready to mail are some that the tops and backs were sent to me to do the quilting. The organization I have been working with is QOV. I had the address to mail them back was in my computer and somehow it got deleted. I am thinking I need to send them to the organization that bases out of Washington State. I got the original address on this forum about a year ago and I cannot seem to find the thread. Thanks for all of the feedback.

Saundra,

The Coordinator for QOVF is June Moore, who is based in Royal City, WA. Her e-mail is june@QOVF.org

I'll dig a little further for her physical address, but in the mean time you can try reaching her via e-mail. I've done several quilts for her, and many for other toppers.

Saundra...if you lost the name of the person you are to return the quilts to....I'm sure that June has notes as to whom you were paired up with for that month, and she should be able to help you.... If not, I don't have a clue how to retrieve that information.

Archived