bobbin winders

I am still confused. In regards to a bobbin case is it an "L" or "m" I received an answer stating that APQS uses and "L" size bobbin but when I looked at the case the "m" case looks like what I have. I am still trying to determine what to do about a bobbin winder. Anyone out there have the Gammill bobbin winder. The price is more cost effective!!!! Thanks;)

Bobbin cases all look the same but it is the size that is different. The M case will be larger than the L case. You might be able to wind an L bobbin on an M bobbin winder provided the hole in the middle is the same diameter. I don't know if it is...maybe someone else can provide you with that answer.

I received my new bobbin winder yesterday and I have to say that I am very please with it. It is sturdy, winds nice and tight. I'm happier than a kid in a candy store. Best part, it was just $100.00. It will pay for itself on a few quilts with the money I save not buying prewounds. It's the K-Kraft winder from Fancy Quilts. Someone mentioned it on another post that she loved it so I went for it. http://fancyquilt.com/

Archived