Louisiana Long Arm Retreat, DeLoa Jones, Jammie Wallen, Jessica Brennemer

Click link for more info

http://www.deloasquiltshop.com/louisianaretreat2009.html

I know you have heard of how much fun and learning are involved at Camp Mowana now we are taking this to a camp in Louisiana March 23 - 26, 2009. It is 3 days of hands on and demo classes plus the teachers stay at camp with you so hours of their expertise are available. Whether you are a beginner or expert I know that you would enjoy and learn a lot. Along with the daytime classes Tuesday night is a show and tell and Wednesday is an APQS maintenance class.

Here is an opportunity for those in the south to get camp experience without the travel and for those that are north I am looking forward to seeing an early spring. The camp rooms are like hotel rooms and the long arm machines are open 24 hours in case you want to practice after or before class.

Jamie Wallen, Jessica Brunnemer, Sandra Gilbeau and myself always have a blast with our students who quickly become our friends. You can check out the classes and pricing at my website. Call if you have questions there are still plenty of openings in all the classes.

Can't wait to see everyone there,

DeLoa

click link for more info

http://www.deloasquiltshop.com/louisianaretreat2009.html

MB Now come on -- i wish the $185 is room, board and my company and southern accent -- the classes and prices are listed under teachers (i think) right now all classes are available except Jodi's. One of Jamie's is almost full. Everything else is open right now.

Love ya,

S

r u going to mqx

I can tell you all this is a great bargain! I've been to Camp Mowana twice and you really can't even compare the value to classes at MQX, which I've also been to twice. You have the teachers there 24 x 7 and they give so much! It is well worth the trip. I can't say enough about all the teachers...I've had them all! Fantastic and well worth the money. If you can go you should! I'm so sad I can't go. I'm sure I'd learn a lot more!

Archived