Originally posted by Bonnie

and a gorgeous one at that.....this one is so much better than the old one...we can see your smiling face...the other one was too small.

Originally posted by cmoore1223

I'm with you Bonnie, I didn't like the other one either.

Hey Colleen! If I remember, the other photo you had was you standing in front of a flowering shrub with some dark glasses? And you had curly short hair? Wow your new photo looks wonderful. :) And, I was checking out your blog. Girl it's fab. I love my quilty friends here.

Hey Colleen! If I remember, the other photo you had was you standing in front of a flowering shrub with some dark glasses? And you had curly short hair? Wow your new photo looks wonderful. :) And, I was checking out your blog. Girl it's fab. I love my quilty friends here.

Shana,

you're right about the old photo.

Thanks, I'm glad you like the blog. I have to post something soon, I haven't posted in awhile.

I'm with you, I love all my quilty friends here too!

Hey everyone,

I've been trying to upload my avatar photo since December and can't figure out why it won't stick. I used the directions from sagebrushquilter and I am still getting an error message. (MySQL has encountered an unknown error. To find out the exact problem, please set the DEBUG flag to true in config.php.) What is MySQL? Also I don't know where to find the config.php to change the DEBUG flag. I am using a Mac. Any suggestions anyone?

Coleen...my GD Siana fell in love with your blog site last night....you have WAY to many of her favorite song on your play list... I heard "Ol Red" at least a half a dozen times....but that's okay, because the two of us were singing...love that tune.;):P:cool:

Archived