Just booked Kansas City MQS today !!!!!!!!!

Southwest airlines is having a sale. They allow two 50 pound suitcases for free. One for clothes and one for goodies, thread, and whatever we find. South West flies to Kansas City. The website for room sharing works so if you are thinking of coming as Myrna says "just do it." Are there any plans for APQS get togethers? Love to know who is coming? Cheryll

Yeah, Cheryll!

Southwest rocks! I just wish they flew more places that I want to go. I flew them a lot more when I lived in AZ. But the do have non stop flights from RDU to Las Vegas so I guess I really shouldn't complain. :)

From what I understand there is a table for us to meet up at, but I am not really sure how that works.

Angela

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE,

I am still waiting for emails and or calls or responses (from the list of the coordinator) for a room mate, I dont have a room yet and I want to make sure I have a place to sleep when I go to MQS 2009.

I am going out of the country on Wednesday April 8, 2009 and will be back on April 24th.

It would be good if I could book my flights and classes registered before I leave.

Thanks for any suggestion.

Corey

MQS, here I come,

Renae, you are a doll, thanks for including me into your room.

If anybody has a room for me on the 15th, please let me know because I need a place to stay that night only.

Now I need to enroll in some classes, then I could volunteer here and there.

Corey

Here, below is a lady who is looking for someone to room with and requested me to post her name here. I hope its okay.

Pat Kilmark

Atlanta, GA.

404-233-2767

404-281-9354

pkilmark@aol.com

Hey Renae~

To be honest, I'm not sure of the hotel name. Donna booked the room and I forgot to ask

her the name of the Hotel. (Go Figure!)

I'm flying in Monday afternoon and we will be there through Saturday.

I hope to meet up with you. I'll let you know what hotel as soon as I find out.

I know it is off site, maybe a mile.

I'll keep you posted.

Laura

Archived