MQS Anyone staying at Homested??

Do you need a ride or some help? Honestly, the hotel is merely a place to sleep, shower and then high tail it back over to the convention center. All the action is at the convention. I remember falling into bed late at night, getting up to shower early in the am and pounding down some breakfast/coffee and heading over to the convention. I don't have many fond memories of my hotel room. :P

No, my roomie said it is only 2 blocks from the convention center. I can walk that, I hope! My legs will be tired but that's ok. I need the exercise!;) I'll make sure to bring my umbie!!

I guess I had thought I could go to my room for a rest if there were a couple hours in between classes. Now I'm thinking that isn't going to happen! TOO MUCH to see and DO! :P

And my friends who have been to Kansas City say it is THE place to get really, really good steak! Yum!

Yes!! I think it's frozen custard...but whatever...it's frozen....Sheridans...you must go there. You will need to dirve, but it is just up the road and around the corner...Here is the web site for your viewing pleasure...

http://www.sheridansfrozencustard.com/

My personal favorite is not on the menu...it is a special I think, so I hope they still have it. It is vanilla frozen custard with peanut butter, brownie chunks, and a pothole in the middle filled with hot fudge....and I think it's low calorie :P:D:P:D

Okay, that is going to be my last hoorah...then it is back to Weight Watchers...no more goofing off....after Sheridans ;)

By the way....the weather is beautiful here now...I say now because it rained all night and the roll of thunder across the top of the house brought DH up out of bed like he was shot from a cannon :D:P. He was whinny and complaining because he wasn't going to get to go to the lake because it look like if would rain all day...but now it is nothing but blue sky and birdies singing...and he is gone for the weekend...so i am quilting my brains out.

Archived