100 wishes quilt - top completed (photo on page 2)

OK, I got the Chinese "Words" one on each corner - happiness, love, harmony & wisdom. I have to finish the customer quilt that has been on my machine for the last week before I can put this one on. I'll do a new post when it is completed. Thank you all for your kind and very supportive suggestions thru this process. When I get this one done, I will be starting the 2nd one as their paperwork has been in Bejing for the past 2+ years!!! They should be getting their little girl assigned to them one of these days soon ( I hope - been saying that for a year and a half). :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I looks great! I can't wait to see it in person. Maybe at the next Moxie meeting.

You might consider a block butler it just has like post it note stickyness and you can stick it on any wall and then take it off when your done. Even use your cabinets, or over photos, it won't be totally flat but better on your back. Then when you want to go sew you take it down and the blocks all stay in place. no running back and forth. It is a bit easier.

Brendalee

Patty Jo I really like what the borders did to the quilt center. It really now looks so cheerful and somehow finished. You are so talented. can hardly wait to see the quilt finished. She is a blessed little girl for sure. Hope you are feeling better

Archived