Quiltazoid at MQS?!?

Originally posted by Judi

There were some ladies from the MO - KS Longarm Quilting Quild (not sure of the whole REAL name) selling chances for a raffle quilt there. I spoke with one for a bit and she said they had over 100 members and have great Nationally know speakers coming to their guild meetings.... you should check into that. Sounds fun!! :)

This is true!! I am a member. This group is called MO-KAN Machine Quilters Guild.

Welcome Zora, send me an email and I will send you the latest newsletter so you can see what is going on, the address and time to meet, etc. My email is maryquilts@kc.rr.com

Hi, I've been reading the forums for quite awhile now and finally decided to join after reading this thread! I had a blast at MQS with my friends Brenda from The Red Barn and Wanda from Cottage Quilters! I met lots of great people (quilters and vendors) and am proud to say it will be 4 to 6 weeks when my new Quiltazoid arrives!!!! I can't wait...I loved the spirograph when I was a kid and running the Quiltazoid at MQS put me right back at that kid stage with the excitement of watching the design appear on the quilt! Linda and Adam were very helpful and courteous and I told them I wasn't stalking them every time I happened to come by the booth to soak up some more information about the new tool and "play". I recognized a lot of faces from this forum at MQS! This forum has been very helpful. Looking forward to being able to contribute.

Cindy Thompson

post--13461901841184_thumb.jpg

Cindy--so glad to hear that you liked the spirgraph part of the Quiltaziod--because that is what sold me on the product too--I was a nut about it as a kid and now think it is great to be able to find ways to use it on quilts!!

Enjoy bringing back the memories!!!

Archived