Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland quilters

Kim where in Bucks county do you live? I grow up in Limerick Township near Pottstown. I still have family there. Teresa if you go to Lancaster County. Go to Intercourse( town), Blue Bell, New Holland. I know allot of places but not the names of streets, just know how to get there. Sept is the Hershey/Harriberg quilt show. Have fun , wish I was there too.

Nita, I live north of Doylestown, minutes from the Delaware River.

My oldest DS and his bride live in Lancaster, Teresa there are so many quilt shops there you will love it, I hope that you get to shop a bit, at least for the eye candy! Keep me posted and maybe I can be out there visiting them that day! ;)

The Hershey Show, Quilt Odyssey is the end of July and the Oaks (Mancuso) show that originated in Ft. Washington and recently Harrisburg will be back this way in Oaks, PA, there's a convention center there. That show starts Sept. 17th.

Teresa,

I'm from the Gettysburg area but live in Virginia. There's a great fabric shop in Gettysburg called Thread and Needle, the owners are a sweet elderly couple. There's also a "small" shop in Littlestown, but they carry antiques too. Hagerstown Maryland has the White Swan Quilt Shop, they're a Gammel shop but carry some longarm supplies. I won't be up that way until the 27th of June. We usually camp at Round Top or Drummerboy Campgrounds. One of the reps (sweet lady) Lorraine (can't remember her last name) lives in/near Lancaster.

I plan on attending the quilt show in Philly this fall, so maybe I can meet some more APQS forum ladies and gents.

Teresa, you'll like Drummerboy, it's really nice. They have two pools and one has waterslides, it's quiet and shaded, the food at their little open cafe is good and I recommend the Hershey's Moosetrack ice cream. Wish I was going to be there when you pass through. If there's anything you want to know about the area, I can probably answer your questions.

Archived