Midwest get-together

ROTFLMAO..............Yes, we did have a great day!!! We did the shop hopping and eating and THEN we went to Julie's house. That's where the funnies began:D:D:D Lets just say Sheri and I are thinking up a new nickname for Julie.......hmmmmmmm.:D

Then we went to Platsmouth and the ladies in the quilt shop are so friendly and that shop is wonderful!! They knew we were all together and asked where we were from so we started listing off the towns and we told them we had to get together once in a while because we didn't have any friends in the towns we lived in.:D:D I thought those ladies we going to have hysterics.

It was a great day and it was great to meet Roxanne and Charolette.......it was just a lot of fun. Deb T. you just have to come next time and we PROMISE to let you know ahead of time, because we missed you!!!!

We did have a great time shopping and then Sheri and Renae gave my Millie a mini makeover. They informed me that there wasn't supposed to be thread tangled around the wheels. What??? It looked so pretty there!:P:P:P Maybe that's why my dear Millie was getting a little stiff and cranky. LOL We do want to get together sometime this summer before I go back to school on the ridiculously early date of Aug. 7. :o LeeAnn and Debbi give me a few dates that might work for you and anyone else who would like to join this fun group. We thought it would be fun to bring all our gadgets and share what works and what doesn't. Oh, and do a little shopping, of course.

I have never met Deb T. but i am sure I would like her! We had a great time today and only wished my other friend Joan could have come too. I was nice to finally meet Roxanne and see all the others again!

I wasn't going to buy any fabric then I saw all the half price batiks and couldn't help myself:P

Oh.. and this "gadget" party was explained to me as a "toy" party and I wanted to know what kind of "toys" exactly were we going to experiment with!:P:P:P:P:P:P

My ribs hurt from laughing and another day goes in the books to remember and enjoy again and again........

OMG I just knew you ladies were going to be the best and I was right. Thanks so much for the fun day!! Julia thanks so much for the RIDE wow ( I'm gonna go get some bandages for the belt burn from those corners LOL. It was soooo great meeting you all. WOW Julie what a house and studio you have, thanks for the hospitality. We will definately have to do this again soon. It was great meeting you all. I must go look at my mounds of fabrics I don't think I have ever shopped so fast in all my life. Wonder what I ended up with??? Hope you all made it home ok Talk to you tomorrow.:):):):)

Ok. Since Julia Mc spilled the beans about her wheels and thread.....

her new nickname is: Bobbin Jewels. (jules=julie), but spelling it Jewels suits her much more, as she's a GEM!

Bobbin= the sweet little Jewel decided that the back 2 posts on the machine, were GREAT Bobbin Holders for her left-over bobbins with oodles of thread left on them. (NO LONGER does she feel this way...)

From now on...she's Bobbin Jewels in my book! (I think Renae's too?) Her hubby may have a different name by this a.m., cuz I think his bum was on that stool wayyyy toooo long while we were shopping, taking Off and On those dang wheels on the back of the machine! LOL!

Archived