Reunion Quilt

Saundra,

Waiting to see the quilt was well worth the time. It is beautiful. I can understand why your cousin is thrilled but how did you manage to give it up? That is truely a family heirloom. I love the idea of adding the blocks for those passed away. It adds even more to the quilt.

Pamela

We do a white elephant auction at our family reunion to make money for drinks, building rental and swimming pool fees for kids. If you don't mind me asking how much did you charge per chance and how much did you take in on chances. Feel free to U2U or email me personally. Thanks!

Again thanks for all the kind comments. I will try to answer all the questions. When I ask for pictures I ask for a picture of the parents together, parents with their children, each of the children's family. I put all on one family pictures together somewhere on the quilt. Each family is in their own section. I just started putting frames around pictures trying to even out so that each color had the same amt of pictures to frame. There are 72 pictures in all,69 small pictures. I used a product I found in a booth at a quilt show, the booth was showing the software, Fabric Studio ( it is a software that is very cool, you can design your own fabric and print it on your computer.) I bought it in a 10 yd roll, it is called poplin but is very soft. I really liked using it compared to other products I have used. When quilting the holes do not show like other products. I scanned all photos to the computer then printed out on the computer. Hope this answers questions.

Archived