Reunion Quilt

I made this quilt for my husbands family reunion. It is his maternal grandmothers side. There were seven siblings and I received photos from many of the family members to use in the quilt. I ended up with 72 pictures on the quilt. It was a big hit, chances were sold and one cousin was very happy....she won the quilt. Hopefully I can post this pictures

Saundra

if it is just one picture dont worry about posting it from webshots just post it directly to the forum from your computer. just make the size of the pixels small like Mary Beth said by resizing it in PAINT and then use the post reply instead of quick reply and it has a browse button to go and find the picture that you downsized. and thats it.

Saundra,

No, you are not a fool. I had to get Bonnie to give me step by step instructions. Here is what you do from Webshots....

1. find the picture you want to post and click on that picture.

2. over on the right of the screen click "other sizes".

3. when the box comes up that says "post this photo", click 425.

4. then go to the last "address" bar that says, "post to a forum" and click (this will highlight that address)

5. open another web page with APQS chat. You must either start a topic, or click the reply button to post a picture.

6. type your message, hit return or enter to go to the next line, then paste the address - or right click with your mouse and a paste option will pop up. Just paste the address there, hit enter, and type some more...if you want to add another picture, go back to web shots and select another picture and do the same steps again. You could post a million pictures in one post...if you wanted to.

Saundra,

Don't make me put on my cowboy boots and come down there to see this photo. ;):D:P

At the bottom of my post, click the Email button, and mail the photo(s) to me. I will resize them and post them for you.

It is a bit tricky to post photos. So don't worry about it.

You do have us all worked up about this reunion quilt, though. I love to look at photos of quilts.

Archived