Busy learning IQ

Wow Linda, you really got off to a great start! IO just sounds more and more interesting! I can see it being really usable with arthritis since you can take the screen (pad, tablet, whatever they call it), off the machine and go get comfy and play with it. And I totally understand the BBY issue. I've got mine figured out, but then I've had it for 7 months!

Linda, thanks for the pictures. I'm glad, too, that you are enjoying your IQ. Sounds like you have the best of both worlds. I love that heart quilt--I seem to be attracted to freehand quilting these days. I love the Hand Crafted look. It's so cozy looking.:)

Aren't you the busy girl - I so envy you. Can hardly wait to get to CA so I can quilt and IQ again!!! A tip that Helen gave me when she installed my system as to sizing: go to 'Full View' and then hold your hand/fingers up to various areas of the pattern you have chosen. Gives you a better ideas as to how big the design really is. Since I haven't been LA'ing as long as so many of you - I also take that info to some of the panto's I have used and compare using the hand/finger idea. Has really helped. I am sure we both will get a better idea as we use the system more. Am glad you are having such a great time!!!

Archived