Innovations

I am thrilled to be attending for the first time. What classes are you teaching. I have signed up for some, but saved time to shop and sign up for more classes on sight. I really hope to meet several of the gals from this forum at Innovations. Should I wear a sign/badge?? I'll be attending Wed - Friday and would also love to hear from anyone who will be there.

I'll be there also. My second year attending. Last year was to look at all the longarms, take some classes and determine which brand of machine I wanted. This year I have my Millie so will be attending classes and shopping. I just love to shop for sewing stuff! See you there. Mercedes

I will be there all four days. I am taking classes and shopping. I would love to meet up with other chatters.

I also need a concensus as to whether we want to do the Third Annual APQS and Friends Dinner this year. It has been fun in the past--I set up the reservation at a restaurant within two blocks of the Convention Center for one night after classes are over.

Anybody in?

I will be there Wednesday - Saturday. It would be great to meet others on the chat. It'd be nice to see you again Meg. I probably did like you did. Signed up for too many classes for the 1st year. But I hope I left enough time to shop for things like thread.

What else, or other booths would be good for me to look at????

Debbie Z

Debbie -

I just take time to look at all the quilts and all the booths - especially the threads. Have a truck load of rulers (not really - just seems so) so don't need those. Always like to look in the Sew Batik booth. I think they have the best batiks because they are so much softer than most. Just the fabrics in general. We will have to get together.......... Let's chat as Innovations gets closer.........

How is the quilting coming???? I am sure you are doing great!!

Archived