for Shana's B'day

Originally posted by quiltmonkey

Thanks you all are sooo nice! :)

Originally posted by quiltaholi_518

Ah, to be 47 amd know what I know now, lol...

Happy Birthday Shana!!!!!

Yeah, like 2 or 3 years makes a big difference??? :P:P

I know how old you are cuz you said you were born the year Alaska became a state. So there! Nanner Nanner Nanner!! :P

Hi Shana honey,

I'm sending belated happy birthday wishes and hugs to you, too.

I started laughing at the dialog between you and Caron. I was in school when Alaska and Hawaii became states.

As far as celebrating all month, I think that is a great idea. So, keep celebrating; smell the flowers, drink some wine and eat chocolate. What could be better....well, maybe cuddling up with that handsome hubby of yours, Andre. :)

I will be celebrating my next birthday for "a while." I leave for a two week trip to Scotland on September 12, but my birthday isn't until November 13. It is a birthday present from me to me. ha!

Take care,

Sandy

Shana, girlfriend! What are you thinkin'? You didn't tell us it was your Birthday!!!!

Well, Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!

You are awesome! We all Love you! AND You always know just the right thing to say! Do you have a little manual beside the computer with "right things to say in any situation" ?? Tell your Mom that you were "well raised"!

Happy one to you my quiltiing bud! Luv -b

Happy Belated 47th Birthday, QuiltMonkey, from the North Pole, Alaska! I'm about a year and a half ahead of you. 47 wasn't so bad, but I thought I was 47 the year before so I claimed it for two years. I think we're at that age that you USED to think people were OLD when they were near our age, but somehow that OLD age keeps getting further away.

Hope your husband did something nice for you since he wasn't the one to send you the flowers. ;)

Archived