looking for Claudia

Nora, can I carry your golf clubs for you on this trip. LOL

What a wonderful trip this would be to see Claudia in her studio. I would not mind the 4-hr drive (A3 mostly freeway) and the beautiful scenery.

I visited my brother in Wurzburg many years ago when he was stationed there in the army. The people are lovely and the villages are so charming. I hope that you will post photos.

There is usually a week in the middle of january with classes with claudia that I have been to twice. Also Mark comes over and does a machine maintenance class that week and then he goes to sort out machines around europe. I don't know if that will happen next year.

If there were sufficient of us maybe he would come to britain too. Its a shame that we live at opposite ends of the country.

Yvette ( waiting for my Intelliquilter)

Yes, Yes!! Open House in January is what I would like to do. If not I'll HAVE to go to USA...(lol!)

I need to know soon as I'm trying to apply for Study/Travel bursaries.

How can we sort out a central to the UK Longarm workshop?

However, it is quite easy to get here by plane, train, automobile... I have plenty of space for camping, caravans and will look into lodges/B&B. Just need to get another machine now, I expect!

Archived