Sliver thread - Rheingold ?

I am hoping someone can provide me with a suggestion on which thread to purchase that will look like silver - without being metalic. When I was looking for a gold someone recommended Rheingold and gave me the # of the color - it's now one of my favorites and my customers love it.

Now I need silver for a blue and silver quilt. I don't have their thread chart so I hesitate to order from the computer screen color....

Thank you!!!

Hi Kathy,

I have never used the silver but I love the gold. Columbia River usd to have it but discontinued except for stock on hand and provide no photo.

However, Kingsmen has it and here is the link which will show 2 different shades of the silver, I hope that you tell us what you think of it after using it.

http://www.kmquiltingsupply.com/Thread/Rheingold.asp

It is Poly. It is beautiful and runs so well I use it all the time. So many beautiful colors, they are to die for. I don't have the colors on my website unfortunately. I need to try to do that. It is different that So fine as in that it is very shinny and...slicker? I do use it all the time. Having only a website and not a store front It was a big decision to pick up a thread line but I ran it for 3 days full speed at a trade show and fell in love with it. I can order thread charts for anyone interested give me a call.

Archived