Mystery quilt?? Designing and Writing one!!

My quilting friends and I have gotten together the last 4 years to quilt over New Years. We used the classroom at the LQS and would start at 9:00 in the morning and go until 3:00 am only to start again the next day at 9:00. We had so much fun!! The shop was closed on New Years for inventory but the owner let us use the room. She has since closed the shop permanently so we will need to find a new place. This mystery would be a fun project for us to do!! Thanks for sharing with us.

Sounds like we all want to play!!! I don't think any of us would mind being "used" in this way..... not sure I can wait until New Years though..... Now would be good!! Why wait??!?!!??!

( Yes, I admit, I would have to peak too!!! ;) )

Would love to follow hints and "solve" the mystery!!! As with many of you, I have plenty of stash to use too!

Alright...as soon as I and Pat test it...I will put it together for all those on the forum to try first. Don't expect it though for a little while...patience grasshoppers! (to borrow a term from our own Doodlebug!)

To be totally honest...when I posted about a mystery...it wasn't to share it here, but to get inside help on how to go about it...but since everyone is wanting to give it a go...then you talked me into it. Didn't take much arm-twisting...now did it?!?! :P

I have another pattern I designed that I really like too...but much too complicated for a mystery. And believe me...I tried to make it work. :D

NOW...how do I post a file that anyone can download from my post? Some of you have done this...so fess up and share with me how. Pretty please!!!!

Thanks Heidi. I am writing it in Works. I may get with you to convert the files. When I finish I will send it to you for you to preview, if you can promise not to share with anyone...or tell what the pattern looks like. :P

Come to think of it...I can convert to pdf too. I guess I just need to know what to do with the files after converting them.

Archived