thread question

Ok ladies with all the wisdom I need your advice. I am low on so fine white (451 I think) and need to begin a quilt that is custom. Is there a noticeable difference between so fine and permacore?. I have never used the later. Superior was out of the so fine white so I thought I would try permacore. She said I would get my order this last week. Yesteray I called her and she said it might be three more weeks. I'm freaking out. So I find another website that has permacore at a better price and I will get the big honken spool so I won't need white for a loooong time. Do I start the quilt with what I have or wait for the thread that won't be here til next week?. I promised my very sweet customer I would get it done before I went to Germany. Thanks for your help.

Nora

Millennium

Washougal WA

I'd stick to the same thread, especially with white! So just do the quilt with what you have lots of. I just did one and ran out of King Tut but because it wasn't special or custom, or white, swapped to a similar Rainbows otherwise I could have waited a long time for some more and believe me, I needed to get that thing OFF my frame!

Heidi, that would be wonderful. I can mail you a check for the thread and shipping. Just let me know where. Priority will get here quick I hope. I cannot thank you enough. Bob did not have a date when the so fine white would be back in stock.

Nora Alquraisha

5438 J St

Washougal WA 98671

Archived