Another Benefit of This Forum

A couple of weeks ago, I posted a question about using something other than the Hartley Fence, Circle Lord, etc. on my new Freedom until I could afford one.

So last week my BFF was talking to another of our friends and learned that she had something I wanted (a Hartley Fence) and that I had something the friend wanted (a Go Cutter with several dies). After a call to each of us to let us know about the other the swap was done!! Now we are both pleased with our swap and it didn't cost any money, although we each thought we were getting the best of the deal!! :P

I just wanted to acknowledge the wonderful deal my BFF (and you know who you are) performed. :P:P (hugs & kisses)

Thank you to our mutual friend for going along with the swap. And....that it's a good thing to ask questions or place requests here because you never know when something will come of it! This forum is AWESOME!

Originally posted by quiltmonkey

I think I know who your BFF is and if she's the same BFF as my BFF then....well, we need to have some words because apparently your BFF is my BFF and I think she is cheating on us!!! :P

Yeah, I think you may be right!! I'll have her trapped in the car today so unless she fesses up she'll be walking home!!! :P:P:P

Originally posted by quiltmonkey

So, Barb how are you liking your new machine? When do we get to see some of your creations?

It'll be a while before I'm able to show anything else. I'm still working on the "state fair" quilt that was for August so it'll be for NEXT August! lol I had to take it off the frame to finish something else for a customer. I love the Freedom so much that I'm in a hurry to finish other tops so I can play!! But thanks for asking!

Archived