Priced reduced Millennium in Washington state

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the encouraging kind words. I must say that I am glad to hear that you all think it is a great deal for some lucky person. I feel the same way. It is priced low because I want to sell but it is worth more. So, everyone - I know there is some buyer out there to give a new home to my machine. They just haven't came along yet. This machine has been well cared for and has not been used all that much, as I mentioned in the post. Thanks for looking and any questions please email.

Debbie

Yes, the machine can be shipped to AR. For your info, it would be shipped in two boxes (the machine head needs to be shipped by itself). The machine head weighs about 70 pounds boxed and I still have the original box. The table weighs about 418 pounds in the original box that it was shipped to me in. I don't have it so I would have to construct one so the weight might vary from the 418 on this box, depending on what I use to pack it in. If I can answer any more questions, I'll try.

The machine head is approximately 3 ft. by 3 ft. by 1 ft. The table is 14 ft. by 4 ft. by 1 ft. I was told when I inquired about freight that if it goes over 15 ft. there will be an extra charge but that won't be the case. The table may be a couple of inches over 14 ft. just to account for the box it would have to go in but no more. As I said, I have the same original shipping box for the head and would find something very similar that they had shipped the table in to me so the the weight of 418 should be close.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived