just when you thought it was safe

Originally posted by sagebrushquilter

Originally posted by doodlebug

if you can't be a good example, you'll just have to be a horrible warning...

You are definitely a great example. You did a great job fixing the border on that quilt. ;)

darn---i wanted to be the horrible warning....you know the one the ladies at the LQS warn you about....the little stitcher that will go into your studio at night and sew borders on quilts that are friendly...

ya know- the doodle monster :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, Shannon. I just found this read . I'm not surprised at all that you fixed the corners. Thanks for sharing and think about your pictures for futrue use. I can't tell you how many boo-boos I have helped oths fix over the years. You did a great job and shared the ups and downs of the task in great humor! Thanks!!!

Shannon .............. the miracle worker ........... by choice............ NOT!!! but you inspire the rest of us .......... do you inspire those of us who don't quilt for others ........ the verdict is out on that one .......... do you inspire us to piece better so we don't have these problems (&/or to measure better)....... YEP - you betcha!! Do the Happy Dance for a job well done - a miracle done - and have that wine with a toast to yourself!! I bow down to a master!!:D:D

Archived