Hartley Fence only for Ult II? SOLD

Asking $60.00 since I think it only works on the Ult II wooden table.

I will post pictures of my Hartley Fence that came with my Ult II. I never used it. I was wondering if anyone knows if it looks like everyone elses or if it is only for the Ult II with the wooden table? I would like to sell it but not sure what table it would work on. I have pictures of the wheels on the bottom and other views. APQS thought it would work on the smaller tables but they have not seen it, so I couldn't be sure. Please give me any feedback as to what table it would work on. Thank you. Kerri

post--13461902888814_thumb.jpg

The wheels run vertically on your setup and horizontally on the HF for the Millies and others with the carriage wheels like the Millie.

My guess is that this will work only on those tables that have vertical carriage wheels. Not sure which machines that will be.

Curious though...can the wheels on this HF be placed at the end of the fence by a new bracket and turned to ride the rails horizontally?? Hmmm, I bet so with some inginuity. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Good Day all. I just wanted to add, as I recently sold my Ult II hartley fence, that APQS will fax you the directions no prob. I had the directions for the Ult I and obviously had a problem trying to figure it out. I also contacted the people who make the hartley fence and the told me that the one for the Ult II will not work for the Lenni. As I looked at the prictures I noticed that the bracket that attaches the HF to the Ult II was not in them. Pls do not forget this as without it, the buyer cannot use the fence. Have a good day.

Tanya

Archived