Australia - Trade-in your Milli head for a 2009 with Quilt Glide and cash discount

Hi ladies

We can trade-in our 2000-2007 Milli heads (Ult 1s too) and get Quilt Glide free plus a cash discount of $US750.

Email me privately for your machine head's trade-in value.

I will be emailling you all privately before the weekend but you can get in quick before they all go if you email me privately.

sue in australia

smorris@comcen.com.au

I found this on the APQS web site. Also, I received an email with the following info, and forgive me if I'm misunderstanding both because I was on the road for 17 days and my brain is weary. I guess neither state anything about trade ins, so maybe I am misunderstanding.

Huge Savings from APQS

DEMO Machine Sale starts Thursday, November 12 (While Supplies Last)

Millenniums - (includes Power Fabric Advance and Quilt Glide)

Sale Price - $15,900 (Retail Value $20,000)

Freedom SR - (includes Power Fabric Advance and Quilt Glide)

Sale Price - $15,300 (Retail Value $19,400)

Lenni

Sale Price - $8,150 (Retail Value $9,150)

Demonstrator machines are 2009 models and have been used for classroom or demonstration purposes only. Demonstrator machines will be sold with an eight (8) year warranty.

A $500 fully-refundable deposit is required to secure the machine. All customers must take possession of the machine within 30 days or order will be canceled and deposit refunded. Machines are sold on a first-come, first-served basis.

** All demonstrator machines include a new table. (Millenniums and Freedom SRs can choose from a 10, 12, or 14-foot table; Lenni is a 10- or 12-foot standard table.)

Contact us today at 800-426-7233 to find out more or contact your local APQS Dealer.

Hi ladies

I don't think this offer is limited to Australia.! You can trade in your old Milli head for a demo Milli head only (keep your old table) The deal then is $750 off the price of a new head plus you get free Quilt Glide less your trade-in value..

Trade-in values are from $3500-$5500 depending on the age of your Milli head.

Usually demo deals are only available for North America and Canada so, the Brits, Europeans and us Aussies are lucky this time!

Sue in Australia

Hi Mercedes

Glad you got it confirmed that this deal is for everyone. Isnt it great!

Don't forget, if you are working as a business and your machine head is at least 2 but definitely 5 years old, you've already claimed all the depreciation you can get on it so by getting a new head you get to claim depreciation all over again and you get an 8 year warranty. In Australia right now we can also get a 50% discount off tax paid until the end of the year since its a business equipment purchase.

Sue in Australia

I sent an email to Mark Caraher concerning this machine head tradin and you are correct.

He offered me $750 cash off towards a new Millie head with the trade-in of my Green Millie head and the new head does have the full 8 year warranty.

I will not be going this route right now as I had hoped that my Green Millie would have been worth more that it does. But, still, it seems to be a good deal...I guess.

Originally posted by Mary Beth

I would love to have the new Millie...but I would love to be debt free even more ;)

That is why I turned the offer down MB. My sentiments exactly. I own my Frogger...do not need to owe more.

I really like the new lights feature the best. Too bad it isn't offerred as an upgrade. Mark just told me that Frogger cannot be rewired. How sad! :(

Archived