Heidi (hmerrill)

I second everything that Carol just said.

I need simple and easy. I hate trying to figure out gizmos.

I love my Circle Lord. It is very versatile.

Here are some designs quilted by Deb Levy with a Circle Lord template.....which can be used from the front or the back.

Happy Quilting. I'm sure you'll find the one that suits you best and will fall in love with whatever you get.

http://www.deborahlevyart.net/longarm-quilting/circle-lord/

I should add that some of these designs have been "embellished" by the quilter. But the possibilities are endless.

I just found $66 dollars under one of my lamps, will that with a couple winks get me a Quiltazoid With a pound of home made fudge for her ?

Dang I'm drooling. Can I borrow yours Heidi.. dollar a day rent and return postage and insurance.

Guess i better close my eyes when I read this forum, and not drool so much.

ritaR:D:D:D:P:P

I love my Quiltazoid, too! You can't go wrong with it. There's been quite a few posts about it if you do a search on this forum. I saw and played with it at MQS and bought one there. Linda and Adam give great customer service, too. Of course, I loved playing with my Spirograph when I was a kid and this is like doing that all over again except on a quilt. It's also very accurate for everything including circles and cross hatching.

Wish my lamps produced like RitaR's lamps. :D I want more boards (Santa can you hear me?)!

I'm an "upfront" quilter, too.

Archived