I hate Monday!

OK good to know that your "thingie" is the same "thingie" that I was thinking of plus there are only so many L shaped bar thingies on this machine so gosh it had to be that one.

Glad to know you got that one done and started on the next one. And I have a hunch you finish the next one and get back on schedule. MY DH is out of town this week, too (just left this morning). And I work Tuesday and then taking Wed/Thurs off vacation + my flex Friday this week so guessie what Shana is gonna do while DH is away? I will play the days away...! :)

Heidi,

I'm sorry that you've had a rough couple of days.

Your mother and mother-in-law problems reminded me of my mother-in-law. I'm not trying to speak ill of the dead, I'm only stating what happened. There were 8 children in my husbands family. Add the spouses and the grandchildren and that made a large group. Every time we would all get together, my MIL would pick at people, make comments, etc. until there would be an argument. Usually people would leave with hurt feelings or anger towards another family member. One year a couple of the brothers even started to physically fight and a BIL and my FIL had to break it up. I always dreaded the family holidays and picnics.

That "L" bar thingy has gotten me several times. Knowing this, I still forget to check it first when I have problems. I'll tear everything apart, check it twice and after an hour or two of frustration the light comes on! Missed the "L" thingy or the thread got out of it alone!!! I think "gator" does it on purpose sometimes!!!!!

Linda - yup that pretty much sounds like my mother. I was thinking this morning that my mother has a huge need to fix problems so if there is nothing to fix she has to break it first. I didn't call her yesterday and I worry myself sick about her and what is going on with her but I just needed a break. I didn't get near enough sleep last night. Hubby got up at 4 and didn't sleep most of the night so I'm exhausted. I feel super guilty but I just really can't/won't deal with it right now.

Connie - yup I think our machines just have to act up now and again! That little L bar has gotten me a couple of times but usually I notice it before I've quilted more than 12". Want to guess how many times I've check that L bar since it happened!:P:P:P

Archived