Pattern boards and stylus question

Katydids

I am going to start renting out my Lenni and want to get some boards for the customers to use. I have some CL boards already and a stylus that I use on my Millie, so I need to get another stylus for Lenni.

Question is, for those of you who have already done the research, what stylus did you find that was economical, but will work on the various pattern boards. I don't want to have to stick to just one brand/designer of boards.

Thanks for saving me the time of research! ;)

Patty

I have the Quilt EZ stylus and it works on the Quilt EZ boards of course and the RnS boards as well as the Sew Groovy boards at www.baysidequilting.com I'm not sure if it will work on the CL boards. Bayside has the Quilt EZ stylus for $53.95 and the Sew Board stylus for $30.00.

Hi Patty,

My DH makes styluses for our products and they are double-ended. They fit CL, Quilt EZ and R&S boards. Since you have a CL stylus already, one stylus with two different ends to fit EZ and R&S would be $20 plus shipping. You may need to purchase the holder from Ron at R&S--we just sell our own stylus holder for use from the front of the machine. At the R&S site they do have a stylus that fits into the CL holder to use with their boards. www.rns-design.com

Email Den at dennisrech@comcast.net if you have questions about our stylus. :)

Archived