Feather designs for borders and frames

CarolO

Hi,

I am looking for a free flowing feather border and frame design to match for a custom quilt I am about to quilt. I have checked several sites and they have feather border, just not the free flowing feathers.

Is there any like this available and out there?

Carol Osburn

Millie with CQ

Hi Sue,

I did check out Darlene Epp's site, but she didn't have what I was looking for. As for the freehand feathers with the naked spine, I don't think I can do the rest of the design as I don't have enough time to practice since I have spent so much time on the computer. I just don't have the flow, but I will check out Jessica Schick's site if you could let me know what her web address is.

Thanks so much Sue.

Carol in Amarillo, TX;)

Hi Carol

www.digitechpatterns.com for jessica's site.

Also order Claudia's feather DVD for when you have some spare time and can practice your freehand feathers, its fun to watch with her little "oops" and 'funny' English. She explains everything very well and the video quality is excellent.

sue in australia

Hi Sue & Darlene,

Thanks Sue for your info. I will check out the DVD for feathers by Claudia, but I do need her web address too.

Darlene, I will get a sketch to you tomorrow. Thanks for the offer to design something for me. I was getting a little frantic.

Carol :D

Hi Carol

Claudia's site is www.quilt & co but if you go via this link it is the first site listed and then you click on the translate button and when you open the site it will come up in English (which is a great help!)

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=quilt+and+co&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a

I bet you get exactly what you are looking for when Darlene draws something up for you. How great that she can design something especially for you and so quickly.

Sue in australia

Originally posted by CarolO

Hi,

I am looking for a free flowing feather border and frame design to match for a custom quilt I am about to quilt. I

Carol, have you checked Legacy Quilting ( www.legacyquilting.com )? Todd has some very nice feather borders. Also check www.debrageisler.com Deb has frames, borders and motifs. You might find something there.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived