NQR Snowy night!

The pictures sure are pretty and love the reactions of the dogs when they get into it. This is our 4th day of the white stuff on the ground (including ice) and it hasn't been above freezing to melt it yet. I think my dog is already tired of it and she only has to go out in it when it's necessary.

Linda, stay in where it's hopefully warm and enjoy the beauty!

Linda it looks pretty in your backyard but I sure wish it wasn't headed to NY tomorrow! We are driving home tomorrow and I sure don't want to have to stop for the night. Hopefully Maddie will do fine. She has had lots of sleep the last 2 days and I haven't taken her out, except for dinner tonight. I'll get her dressed at our first stop in the morning. We have the laptop all ready and charger for the car so hopefully she will just chill and relax. I know it is so hard to stay in your seat the whole day! I got her sunglasses and a pillow for her carseat today. Hopefully that will help the ride go more easily. I hate & love the drive home. Love to get home to my own things, especially my bed! I think Maddie will feel the same. My daughter is moving out on Wed. into an apartment 2 miles down the road. Promises to come every Sat....she must do her laundry and visit Maddie you know! LOL

Heidi!!! Safe travels to you!! I know about the kids and long drives. As you know, both my kids families were here in Ohio from South and North Carolina. And BJ and his family went to Wisconson before they came here!! Their girls must be real troopers to travel that much in one week's time!!!

Archived