My Compuquilter is for Sale w/ appx 700 patterns

Recently, I decided to sell my Compuquilter. I really like it, but I also have an IQ on my Lenni and we've decided to start renting out our machines and thought it would be a lot easier for rental customers to learn just one computerized system to rent or use the machines freehand. If we weren't doing the machine rentals I would be keeping the Compuquilter.

$12000 asking price includes 400+ of my own design collection on it , which is approximately $4000 value, + the normally pre-installed patterns, for a total of about 700 patterns. If you are within 4 hours driving distance I will include installation & training at your location. If further than 4 hours we can discuss how to handle travel expenses for installation & training.

Please let me know if there are any questions either posted or privately. I can be reached by email: jessica@digitechpatterns.com or by phone during studio hours of 9am-7pm M-F at 715-831-1126.

You lucky little devil with the IQ. I want one too. I'm just not sure I will sell my CQ for it. I have a spare so I'm saving my pennies for IQ.

Good Luck selling your CQ. It is a wonderful System too. I like a fixed index and my CQ and Milli have superb stitch quality. I must admit I'll bet you love not having the cables to deal with when wanting to go into freehand. And what about that Point to Point. Love LOVE that feature....

Best Wishes Grammie

Jessica

I knew they were beta testing the IQ for the Lenni, are they ready to sell yet, or are you a beta tester. Have you purchased the IQ for the Lenni and your other machine? would really like to know how you like the IQ on the Lenni, how well does it work and how much drag does it add when free motion without the IQ. I was wondering if the weight of the screen makes the Lenni tip as it is very light?

Compuquilter is sold. You know who you are you lucky gal!

Thank you very much. Can't wait to spend some more time with you in person.

Also to answer a couple of other questions, I don't feel any drag with the IQ on the Lenni. Zoltan developed a new carriage that goes with the Lenni-IQ set up so that there isn't any "bucking"/ tipping issues. It might be because I am so use to the Millenium's weight but I actually like the increased weight on the Lenni. It runs perfectly.

Archived