Lenni table 12 ft

a 14'5' room will give you room to get by one end and it will work if that is all you have the Lenni does not have the feed so you are good if you can maneuver around in a smidge over two feet on one end. an you should have room on either side to work. For a 12' Millie I have always recommend 8x14 min.

You should be ok length wise if you can push it almost all the way up to the wall on one side. I put mine on castors so I can work more easily from both sides. You need to make sure you have enough room for the machine to move front to back. I can push it closer to the back wall if I am working from the front and away from the wall if I am working from the back.

Ja, ein 12 foot table entspricht in etwa einer Länge von 3,5 Meter , es würde also in Deinen Raum passen.

Ich freue mich sehr, Dich hier im APQS Forum zu sehen;)

Bei Interesse kannst Du Dir auch gerne die Lenni in Natura hier im APQS Showroom in Krefeld anschauen und ausprobieren.

Wir haben zur Zeit ein Open House mit Longarm Kursen, das detaillierte Programm findest Du als Download auf meiner Website:

www.quilt-und-co.de

Ich würde mich freuen von Dir zu hören:)

Lieben Gruß

Claudia Pfeil

Thank you for the answers. Now I am happy to know, that I don't have to put lenni in the unfinished basement. And I try to attend Claudias beginner class in June. There I can see lenni in real life.

Hallo Claudia,

wir hatten uns in Wiesbaden und in Saint Marie schon mal wegen der Lenni unterhalten. Bis jetzt habe ich es leider noch nicht geschafft in Krefeld vorbei zukommen. Ich hoffe im Juni fällt unsere Quiltausstellung zum 20zig jährigen Bestehen der Nibelungenquilter nicht auf den Termin des Open House in Krefeld.

Würde mich freuen die Lenni mal in Aktion zu sehen.

Liebe Grüsse und schönes Wochenende

Silke :D

Archived