Edgerider Wheel Question

Yes, I'm only putting four on because the machine already had four on when I purchased it. The back wheels that ride on the frame rails need to be changed to edgeriders and the front wheels that ride on the frame rails need to be changed. I have Katydid's instructions but the pictures are close ups and it's difficult for me (as a newbie) to understand which wheels are which. I pulled out the APQS instructions for setting up the machine but it didn't help.

Do I put the edgerider wheel with the 2 holes in them on the back - right rear wheel that rests on the frame? Then the back left wheel and the two front wheels that rest on the frame shouldn't have the 2 holes in them? I think my machine has had the soft mounts installed so I'm not sure if that makes a difference in how the pictures should match up or not - also my machine is a 2005. I'm sure it's me just not understanding what goes where and, as usual, probably making it harder then it really is. Any help would be appreciated.....Mercedes

Hi Mercedes. I got your email this morning. Hubbys B-day was last night so we were out!

The wheel with the holes is for the back right (carriage) with the channel lock, not the SR encoder. On the carriage, the SR encoder is on the left and the channel lock is on the right. The holes are to screw the channel lock sprocket to the wheel. You will see in the email I sent you.

What you said here is exactly right!!! Do I put the edgerider wheel with the 2 holes in them on the back - right rear wheel that rests on the frame? Then the back left wheel and the two front wheels that rest on the frame shouldn't have the 2 holes in them?

Archived