Midwest quilters exchange

Ladies, let's all bring a gift wrapped gadget, tool or notion that you love (or hate) on the 20th. You know what we're going to do with these, don't you?!? Also, it would be fun to have a show and tell time so feel free to bring a project you would like to share or maybe something you need advice about.

Roxanne, the item should be any quilting tool or notion you already have that you don't want or need anymore. Large or small, it really doesn't matter. Each person opens their "gift" and is able to trade with anyone else. It will be fun.

Quilting Bingo, Sheri? I think you you might be onto something there!

How fun Julie. I'll have to search to find something. You guys got most of my stuff the last meeting.

And yes Laura. Chocolate is a tool, especially dark chocolate. With peanut butter. Speaking of which, has anyone tried the new dark chocolate Reeses??? Yummy good!!

Laura - I think you know my aunt in Pueblo, Co. Pat Farris. She's talked about you several times. It will be nice to meet you this weekend.

Hi Debbi~

Yes, I have met your aunt and she is such a nice Lady!

She is always so proud to talk about you and your work.

I'm looking forward to meeting you this weekend as well!!!

Gonna see if I can get over to Patsy's Candies this week to pick up some goodies for the meeting.

If not, we'll just have to settle for Stover's.

Pray for good weather!!!

See you soon,

Laura

LeeAnn, Snow is forcast for Fri and Sunday...but "light."

Also, I need to be back and at the church @ 5:30 p.m. Is that alright with you if we leave Jewels at 4:15? Also, i'm assuming your headed back to your moms....? yes?

If not, I can drive up, and you can follow me up to Jewels. Let me know!!

The weather is driving me crazy and we don't have near as much as you east of me!

Sheri, I will be headed home, west on I-80 afterwards, (leaving by 4:15 is OK with me). Can we leave a car someplace north so we don't have to both drive into Omaha?

Can't wait!! Have to go buy more chocolate!!!(like I need a reason! lol)

Tis is going to be such fun! No, it is NOT going to snow from here to there, it is NOT going to snow anywhere!!!

I have "Sew you want to be a Quilter Trivia Game. I was going to bring it for travel fun in the van, but we can bring it in, too. Just to see how much we think we know...

I have my wrapped item--now I won't have to feel guilty anymore!!! I also have a show and tell to bring because I do want your input.

Archived