Once a Circle Lord Girl....

mrsbishwit

Always a circle Lord Girl!!!!!

I am doing the snoopy happy dance right now :P:P:P

Most of you know that I use to own a CL, loved it, wanted all of he templates etc.... but about a year and a half ago I had to sell my circle lord (it broke my heart, didn't want to but there was no other way. I needed quick $$ to escape paying a deferred interst on a credit card that was used to purchase my Bernina 730E. Since the CL is a quality product and holds it's value on the resale market I was able to sell quickly and avoid roughly $1,000 in deferred interest).

Ever since that day I shipped off my CL I knew I wanted to replace it, even though there has been other products that have come out on the market I have still longed for the CL. I have been saving my pennies, (which has been hard since the ecconomy and life tend to get in the way at times). Then it was brought to my attention a few days ago that CL was having a "Valentine's Day" special (runs until 2/28/10) and believe me the savings was just too good to be true! So I called Michael and Kay today and was welcomed backed with big open arms :) It was like going home after being gone on an extended vacation.

Can you tell I am just so happy!!!!! It will be a couple of weeks before it is shipped because Michael is tweaking some things for me, but I can't wait, I want to start playing with the spiro thingy...my inner child is itching to come out and play the "Circle Lord Way"!!!!

Archived