Computer Tablet

Hi Anna~ I have the bamboo tablet. I just got it for Christmas, so I haven't used it a bunch yet, but what I have, I like. It seems pretty easy to learn . I'm still not the best at drawing with it yet, but it sure beats using the mouse! I'll get better with time, I'm sure! It has helped me decide what to do with a couple of quilts so far! I liked the price too. just $99 and I had a $10 coupon, so $89 did't sound too bad! I got it at Staples.

Hi Anna,

I've got a tablet for more than 10 years and won't miss it. It's so comfortable to work with.

I started with a very little cheap one, meanwhile I've got a Wacom with a usable area about your US letter-format. I don't want to have a bigger one because then you will need much space and have to do very large movements with your hand and arm.

And I think you will only need a few hours to get used to it. The Wacom offers a lot of settings for the pen and the tablet to fit it to your preferences.

Good luck and regards from Germany

I have a Toshiba tablet that I have had for quite a while. When it dies I will buy another one. It functions just like a laptop....but I can use the pen right on the screen. I do some drawing and designing with Corel and Adobe Illustrator and I love it for this.

I have started to see desktop computers that have the same screens. I will buy one of those next too!

I've had a Wacom Intuos for a long time. Works good. But, I just checked out some dude on youtube using a Wacom tablet with a different pen. With this pen, a piece of paper lays over the tablet. You actually draw on the paper with the pen and it also transfers your drawing to the computer. Seems super cool.

Originally posted by kreacher

I've had a Wacom Intuos for a long time. Works good. But, I just checked out some dude on youtube using a Wacom tablet with a different pen. With this pen, a piece of paper lays over the tablet. You actually draw on the paper with the pen and it also transfers your drawing to the computer. Seems super cool.

Very super cool. I need to check that out! :) Thanks Kreacher!

Archived