My Lenni is on it's way!!!

Maurine, so tickled that you will soon have your Lenni, mine is named Penny for good luck.. dumb I know.. lol

Welcome to the chat forum, it's so good to have new members, and very interesting to hear their questions, or about any problems that may come up.

APQS is super at helping owners, just call them.. Usually Heidi K answers, sometimes someone else, Kristi I think is one, Mark or Bob are two others, and then our life saver, Amy..

She can listen to a machine run, over the phone line, and tell us what is wrong.

Then the folks here are terrific, too...

Enjoy, and don't be a stranger..

Ritar

Thanks for the great welcome! I'm looking forward to getting my Lenni; I found out today it may be delivered early-maybe this weekend! Can't wait to try it out! Thanks for all the tips, its nice to know others understand. My daughter is also getting a Lenni, so we will be learning "together," even though we live 2 hours away from each other.

My Lenni arrived today, earlier than planned! :) She is up and running, but I sure have a lot to learn!! It is fun to play though! I'll take it one day at a time, but it may be awhile before I try a real quilt rather than the muslin I'm practicing on. Can't wait to have a day off this week to spend a whole day playing!

Maureen--let me know when your Lenni arrives!

Archived