Interesting Hopping Foot Discovery

Heidi, I think it would be a match made in heaven! My sister is very controlling as well, what she says is gospel--even if she can't back it up with any fact. She's totally into the no one knows as much or does anything as well. Maybe if they got together, they'd self-implode??? Okay, I'm done with her and I'm sure you're equally as done with him. This list is for fun stuff....

I'm trying to have happy thoughts...think I need a margarita!

Dory,

LOL I'm reading your response and all I'm thinking is maybe they could "self-implode each other" and then I got to your 2nd line! ROFLMAO we do think alike! I'd love a Margarita!!!! I think I need a couple. Here's what's going on lately:

1. MIL fell and broke her arm last week

2. MIL won't come stay with us so I'm running back and forth trying to help

3. MIL is very stubborn - making most of her meals so that means cooking daily and usually before I go to my regular job

4. Taking MIL to doctors, helping her bath & dress all while she keeps insisting she can do it herself so it takes 3 x's longer!

5. My mother will have surgery on her right hand on the 2nd so I'll have my mother and my MIL to nurse

6. My foot is giving me fits and tomorrow I go to the doctors again and hopefully he'll give me cordizone and make it feel better.

7. Trying to catch up on my customer quilts

8. Trying to get my quilts for MQX ready to mail

9. Working full-time.

Yes I'd say I need at least 3 margarita's to start!

Kay,

You are probably right it sure would bring back pain. Unfortunately my family keeps giving up new things and I've finally decided that it won't stop so when it gets too bad I don't feel guilty for walking away from it. I'm sorry you have pain too! Life is way too short to be miserable! The one thing I like about moving is it forces you to really do some deep cleaning!

Deep down sizing too!! The house we are renting will be 1/2 the size of the one I have now. How do you put twice as much in a house than it will hold?? Sooooo, I selling, trashing or just giving away tons of stuff. Anyone need an old Singer DSM? How about my scroll saw? Need a set of Lazy Boy sofas?? Moving sale, come and get it??!!!

Archived