IQ on the sweet little Lenni

AHuffman

Hi Angela Yes we where talking about the Lenni on its original carraige. It is the second picture you posted.

In that picture where the Lenni is sat on the original carraige, below the carriage between the front and back wheels is a length of metal.

We where wondering if this was something added to the carraige, or whether this is now how the lenni carraiges come now, as this part is not on our carriages.

Hope this makes sense:D

I have added the photo and put a red line under the part we mean.

post--13461903939549_thumb.jpg

Hi Angela,

Thanks for the info.

I bought my Lenni in June 2009, so they must have added this addition to the carriage after then.

It is a shame that APQS do not offer this update to owners of the Lenni, as they would not have added this if they did not think it was needed. I know a couple of owners have mentioned that there Carriage bowed in the middle a little.

I am still interested though in the new carriage made by Intelliquilter, so I will wait until you have more information.

Thanks once again.

Kath

You've said it and I can't add any more! I will say however that APQS sent me a new carriage, which I had to reinforce myself, as did some others. I guess that is one of the disadvantages to buying a new product on the market. In some ways you become part of the testing, though I'm sure not intentionally by the company.

Angela

I wait to see how both the Intelliquilter carriage and edgerider wheels progress and how they are both reviewed. My preference is for an entirely new carriage. Given that it has been designed to take the weight of the Intelliquilter and provide balance, it seems to be just what I'm after.

Please keep us informed!

Regards,

Judy

• 4 months later...

Archived