Paducah anyone?

It's a great show:) I'm not sure if I can go this year with a two year old and a one month old :) We'll see ! Make sure to bring lots of money and definitely stop by Bryer Patch (amazing stuff) and Hancock's the Mecca of fabric stores:) If you have time, you can drive a little further west into Sikeston,MO and eat at Lambert's, home of the throwed rolls. That place is well worth the wait!

School will be out in 13 minutes and as soon as I get the last kidlet on the bus I am heading home! Hubby should have everything packed and ready to head to Paducah when I get there :) I will post tomorrow about Bliss. Gotta go, only 9 minutes left until the bell :P

I decided just this morning to go tomorrow (Thursday) for the day. I got back Sunday from the Chicago show so had not planned to go to Paducah this year. Then, changed my mind. Now I can have another 'test drive' of Bliss. :)

I did try it out at Chicago and Jim showed me the new rails, etc. I thought I had had my fill of quilt show crowds but obviously not. :D

Archived