Guest Linda S

What torture, Mary Beth! But, at least you get to go in the evenings. I'm stuck at my desk and I can't get anywhere near Overland Park! Have fun later on!

No, MB, torture is to be here in IA where it is (also?) very windy, rainy, and cold reading about all the fun at MQS and in the neighborhood! All of you enjoy. Don't bother thinking of us at work :(. Looks like the dinner was a real reunion. Thanks for the pics.

It was great fun last year with beautiful quilts and goodies all around. Maybe next year!

Had to use my 'personal' days this year when my mom was in the hospital.

Anxiously awaiting more news and pics,

Linda(Petey)

Guest Linda S

I think I'm actually going to go to MQS next year instead of MQX East (then I'll do MQX West), so there will be two Lindas joining you!

Looks like you are all having a great deal of fun. Recognise some of those faces at dinner. So wish I could be with you all.....arh well, next year.

Can you believe Merete, lucky girl, she got to go to MQX as well!! :D Hope you get back this time Merete.

My consoloation is I get to go to the Loch Lomond show next week where I get to see all the yurt panels.