MQS 2010

Mary Beth

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you! I thought it turned out good. I don't usually photograph well :P.

Tracye Q....You are BEAUTIFUL! Dont know what mirror you've been looking in!!!

Barb..you nailed "nut house" right on the head. This is what I look forward to every year. This is the MOST fun, goofy time getting together with the gals just being goofy and relaxed! I am counting down the hours now. See you ALL tuesday.

Mary Beth,

I will bring some of the ladies with to the APQS table. Dinner sounds like a blast on Tuesday night. I would love to go with, but would need a ride.

In 23 hours we will be on our way to MQS..........yipee! We have such a blast down there every year with our group. We laugh so hard, talk way to much and meet so many great people.

See you all soon.

Great. Just great. freezing, hunh?? Well, all I have packed is capris, so I guess I'd better pull out the jeans. They are just so heavy to pack!! Actually, I'm so pumped, pimped, hyped, jumped, hopped, and all that I don't much care if I freeze. It might be a nice change from the flashes.:P:P:P

Originally posted by LinneaMarie

Great. Just great. freezing, hunh?? Well, all I have packed is capris, so I guess I'd better pull out the jeans. They are just so heavy to pack!! Actually, I'm so pumped, pimped, hyped, jumped, hopped, and all that I don't much care if I freeze. It might be a nice change from the flashes.:P:P:P

:mad:DANG BLABBIT BLOODY FLASHES:mad:

Let's all just meet at the APQS chat table and that way we make sure everyone is accounted for and has a ride.

I'm telling you girls. Today I am dressed in my winter clothes. DH is working on the garden and I go out on the deck long enough to make sure he is doing it right :P:D Then I jump back in the house. The wind is so cold. This week is going to be rain just about every day.

It is freezing here today too. (Northeast Ohio) We had some hellacious thunderstorms here last night. Trees and power lines down all over the place. It blew in this cold front. Only 48 degrees today!! And a freeze warning for tonight.

So, yeah, Mary Beth, I've got winter stuff on today too!!

Originally posted by yankiequilter

Mary Beth, is the Elephant Bar the one at 11900 Metcalf? I just ran MapQuest directions so that I have them and we can find it, and you, and the party! :P

Yes, that's the one. It is just down the street from the convention center.

O my! In another post I'm asking you to take pictures of my quilt, since I'm not able to attend. Now I think I am way too late asking, since you are already there and perhaps not reading the posts for a few days.

I wish you all a lot of fun and inspiration!

I just talked to the manager of the Elephant Bar....we are in!! He has an area, I think the same place we sat last time, that seats 40. I told him we would be there about 6 pm, which should give other customers time to eat and leave. He will reserve the table that seats 22, then start reserving booths around the table as they clear out. He said it may be just a bit after 6 before they are ready, but very close.

Wendy, I will be coming and going to MQS all week since I live here in Kansas City, so we for sure will get pictures.

Also, stay tuned....we always have fun pictures posted all week long.

Archived